We Value Our Partners
When the District had its beginnings in 1945, we started by partnering with the USDA - Soil Conservation Service (now known as the Natural Resources Conservation Service). This parternership has flourished over the years and continues to this day. NRCS brings in valuable technical services to the District, as well as federal cost-share programs for conservation services, and the district provides local feedback and knowledge of the community so that the federal programs can be as effective as possible. We have also built a partnership with the Michigan Agriculture Environmental Assurance Program. For more information, click on their respective tabs.